Join the Walprice Family
We value our employees and promote a diverse culture united by a common set of values and goals.
Walprice and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws.
Please see our list of open positions below and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position is currently a part-time (20+ hrs week) which may lead to full-time depending on the quality of the candidate's work and work ethics.
- Extensive knowledge in web development and SEO.
- Experience working with a PHP based CMS.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Resilient in work methods to meet tight deadlines .
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team .
- High web technical and visual standards.